Monday 3 November 2008

Lisa: "Alright look I did not ask for the stupid award."
Beth: "If I were you I'd be upset too. I mean you? Cute? Come on."
Lisa: "I am not entirely uncute. I... I... Why are you being nasty about this?"
Beth: "I'm not being nasty. You're pretty. You're very pretty in fact. But cute, I don't think so."
Lisa: "Well I wasn't aware there was a difference."
Beth: "Well of course there is a difference. Pretty means pretty. Cute means pretty but short and/or hyperactive- like me!"
Lisa: "Uh huh. What is beautiful?"
Beth: "Beautiful means pretty and tall."
Lisa: "Gorgeous?"
Beth: "Pretty with great hair."
Lisa: "Striking?"
Beth: "Pretty with a big nose."
Lisa: "OK, you're making this up."
Beth: "That's ridiculous, why would I make it up?"
Lisa: "Sexy?"
Beth: "Pretty and easy."
Lisa: "Exotic?"
Beth: "Ugly."

No comments: