Monday 3 November 2008

Matthew: "Oh, I'm sorry... Would it please the good sir Lord Bill of McNeal to join us?"
Bill: "Let me think... Friday night... see a movie or sit around Spaz's kitchen sipping tea with a bunch of shut-ins?... Tough choice..."
Matthew: "They're not shut-ins, okay Bill... they're just the kind of people that like to stay inside... all the time."
Bill: "Well, it's hard to get out when you're taking care of 16 stray cats... each named after a child you never had..."
Matthew: "Fine... don't go... I don't... just don't go..."
Bill: "Oh c'mon pal, I'm only kidding... I'll be there..."
Matthew: "Really?...
Bill: "Yeah, I mean, depending on the weather, of course..."
Dave: "Okay Bill, Stop it."
Matthew: "Well, it's supposed to be crisp and clear on Friday... so... "
Bill: "Oh, I'd been told hell was going to freeze over... I must've been misinformed... count me out... unless of course, the forecast changes..."

No comments: